Sunday 28 February 2016

FRIENDSHIP

FRIENDSHIP!
Friendship is a relationship between two or more people, a strong bond that may last forever. Friends makes us complete. They gave us happiness and joy to our life. A friend/s where you can lean on especially when you encounter difficulties in life or when you face even a little problems.They are still there no matter what. Through ups and downs true friends will lift you up and never brings you down. In this video, you can see different faces, they are my classmates and friends at the same time! 

Roina - "the kind and happy girl"

Ariel - "A.K.A serious and genius guy"

Kim - "the most talkative"

Tey - "the player"

Eloi - "the sexy and hyper"

JM - "the one of the girls tropa and a selfie guy"

Te Aidz - the inquisitive working mommy"

Joan - the silent but good in singing"

Merisa - "the kwela and fun girl"

Tin, my partner in crime,my bestfriend! A friend who'd been part of my journey since ACLC up to now. We both face difficult situations in life, but we always support each other. I don't really care how many friends I have (I'm not collecting anyway),but the most important is you have a true friend that will treasure you , cheer you up,  and never brings you down. 

My three years in Colegio de Los Banos is such a wondeful experienced. I met different faces yet a kind people.  The frienship that I will treasure in a lifetime. I hope the bond that we have will last forever.Thank you all guys, for being part of my journey in CDLB.




No comments:

Post a Comment