Thursday 4 February 2016

My dreams and favorites!:)

From My favorites!:)
I just love red color.So, i pick this color for my favorite car:)

From My favorites!:)
This is my dream house! I want to have this someday with my own family!:)

From My favorites!:)
These ball symbolize that I love playing volleyball:)Volleyball is my favorite sport!


From My favorites!:)
Bamboo is my favorite rock artist. He's cool❤!

From My favorites!:)
This is my favorite pet! "Dog Lover"
From My favorites!:)
This kind of restaurant is what I want to have someday! 

From My favorites!:)
The two lovely ladies are my favorite in showbiz. Tony and Alex reminds me of my sister!

From My favorites!:)
Taylor swift is my favorite foreign artist. I really love the melody of her voice!

From My favorites!:)
I love this place. Paris is my favorite destination someday!

From My favorites!:)
Detectyive Conan is my favorite carton character!:) I really like watching there episodes! It's cool!^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment