Monday 1 February 2016

My Autobiography

Hello:!) I"m Rose Cerrada Dohinog, I don't have nickname as what others have and I feel a little jealous about it. But just call me on my first name, Rose:).I already graduated associate degree in Ama Computer learning Center but I decided to pursue my degree. I am now currently studying Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Accounting at Colegio de Los Banos (CDLB). I'm on my way to the future career since it is my last semester and am feeling excited to got a job that I wanted which is in Accounting field.

I'm the fourth member of the family. For now I am staying here in Los Banos, Laguna but I am proud to say that am originally came from Iloilo. I'm an "Ilongga girl" since I was born in the province of Iloilo. My province always called as the "city of love" because the people there is "malambing" and I can prove that because I am sweet too:)).

Lets talk about my attitudes, likes and hobbies. I'm a kind of person who get easily bored when I'm doing nothing, especially when I am alone. I love to hangout with friends and just enjoy the day. I like to watch comedy and horror movies. I'd love eating food but I don't know coz am still not getting fat:)). I really love playing volleyball and playing games on my phone. I am just a simple girl who will treat others just the way I am treated. So, that's all for now!:)

Hope you enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment